Monday, April 18, 2016

Been a long time

I almost forgot that I had this blog. Been really busy. Most of it is either confidential or too personal to post here. Just got back from Manhattan. Had a blast.
 This was taken by a professional ^
 Me at the Way Station ^
 Panel: The Two Doctors via Wizard World at the PlayStation Theater in Manhattan. That's David Tennant on the left and Matt Smith on the right with a moderator in the middle.
 A fellow fan standing next to me took this picture of Matt and David arriving and was kind enough to text it to me.
 Times Square at night.
 Me on Bow Bridge.
 Bow Bridge.
Yes, I not only met Matt Smith,  and went to the Way Station, I also walked all over Central Park looking for the filming locations. If you're wondering why I

have a book in one of the selfies I took this is why. I had the book on me and had found Bow Bridge. So I figured I would try recreating the shot selfie style.

No comments: